Subjects was basically requested from the EpiDoC 2 studies interview if here have been change
Information about sociodemographic (intercourse, years, many years of education, house constitution, and you can Nut II), along with socioeconomic variables (family earnings), try gathered in the first trend-EpiDoC 1 investigation.
In EpiDoC step one data, individuals were asked if they had been prior to now diagnosed with specific chronic problem (high-cholesterol top, raised blood pressure, rheumatic problem, allergic reaction, gastrointestinal problem, cardiac state, diabetic issues, thyroid gland and parathyroid state, urolithiasis, pulmonary state, hyperuricemia, cancer, neurologic state, and you may hypogonadism), and therefore pointers is actually up-to-date regarding the EpiDoC dos analysis interviews.
Self-advertised level and you can lbs have been accumulated in EpiDoC 2. Centered on this type of studies, bmi (Bmi, weight/peak dos , in kg/meters 2 ) is actually determined and you will classified according to Globe Health Organization group inside five categories: underweight (Bmi 2 ), typical (Bmi between 18.5 and you will twenty four.nine kilogram/m 2 ), overweight (Body mass index ranging from twenty five and you can 29.nine kilogram/m 2 ), and you can obesity (Bmi ? 31 kilogram/yards dos ) (18).
Health-relevant lifestyle try examined making use of the Portuguese confirmed type out-of Eu Lifestyle questionnaire (EQ-5D-3L) (19, 20).
To evaluate fitness-care info usage, “number of medical visits in the previous one year” and you will “hospitalization in the previous one year (yes/no)” was expected in order to people.
Into the EpiDoC dos analysis, inquiries towards existence activities incorporated regularity away from alcohol intake (each day, from time to time, and never), puffing models (newest smoker, prior cigarette smoker, rather than smoked), bed designs (level of era off sleep a-day, categorized for the 3.0.CO;2-M
thirty five. Himmelfarb S, Murrell SA. The incidence and you can correlates from anxiety attacks during the the elderly. J Psychol (1984) 116(2d 50 % of):159–67. doi:632
thirty six. Teixeira CM, Vasconcelos-Raposo J, Fernandes HM, Brustad RJ. Physical activity, anxiety and you may nervousness one of the old. Soc Indic Res (2013) 113(1):307–18. doi:/s11205-012-0094-9
37. Forsell Y. Predictors to own despair, stress and psychotic episodes in an exceedingly more mature society: investigation regarding a step three-season follow-up study. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol (2000) 35(6):259–63. doi:/s001270050237
38. Oh DH, Kim SA, Lee HY, Search engine optimization JY, Choi Of the, Nam JH. Prevalence and you will correlates of depressive episodes within the Korean adults: outcome of a great 2009 Korean Neighborhood Wellness Survey. J Korean Med Sci (2013) 28(1):128–35. doi:/jkms..step one.128
39. Cole M, Dendukuri Letter. Risk facts having depression certainly more mature neighborhood sufferers: a logical comment and you may meta-research. In the morning J Psychiatry (2003) 160(6):1147–56. doi:/appi.ajp.160.six.1147
42. Barnard KD, Skinner TC, Peveler R. This new frequency off co-morbid depression in the people having Sort of step one all forms of diabetes: scientific literary works feedback. Diabet Med (2006) 23(4):445–8. doi:/j.1cuatro64-4.x
43. Gudmundsson G, Gislason T, Janson C, Lindberg Age, Suppli Ulrik C, Brondum Age, et al. Anxiety, anxiety and you can fitness status once hospitalisation having COPD: good multicentre data regarding the Nordic nations. Respir Med (2006) 100(1):87–93. doi:/j.rmed.
forty-two. Rodin Grams, Katz Meters, Lloyd Letter, Environmentally friendly Age, Mackay JA, Wong RKS. Treatments for despair when you look at the malignant tumors patients. Curr Oncol (2007) 14(5):180–8. doi:/co.
forty five. Margaretten M, Julian L, Katz P, Yelin Age. Anxiety when you look at the clients having rheumatoid arthritis: malfunction, factors and you can systems. Int J Clin Rheumtol (2011) 6(6):617–23. doi:/ijr.
46. Djernes JK. Frequency and you will predictors away from anxiety within the communities out of older: an evaluation. Acta Psychiatr Scand (2006) 113(5):372–87. doi:/j.1600-0.x
47. Tomoum MO, Klattcromwell C, DelSignore A good, Ebert C, Older BA. Depression and you will anxiety inside the persistent rhinosinusitis. Allergy Rhinol (2015) 5(8):674–81. doi:/alr.21528
48. Barefoot JC, Mortensen Este, Helms MJ, Avlund K, Schroll Yards. Good longitudinal study of sex differences in depressive episodes from decades fifty in order to 80. Psychol Aging (2001) 16(2):342–5. doi:-.2.342
forty-two. Roberts Lso are, Kaplan GA, Shema SJ, Strawbridge WJ. Prevalence and you may correlates of depression when you look at the an aging cohort: the new Alameda County Study. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci (1997) 52(5):S252–8. doi:/geronb/52B.5.S252