9 contestants to compete the Miss Galaxy 2017
Radio & TV Tonga, Nuku’alofa, 11/07/2017
9 Contestants will compete this year’s Miss Galaxy Beauty Pageant with the theme “Beauty of One-ness”
They Include –
– Lady Egypt Gaga – Miss Fafaa Island Resort
– Ironicah All – Miss Taufa’ahau Village
– Carri Leonard Jackson – Miss Lady Maria Australia
– Rihanna Brown – Miss Tonga Netball
– Natisha Tonga – Miss Manaui Group
– Eva Tanya Douglas – Miss South Pac Builder supplier
– Sarabi Avan Jogia – Miss Tonga Hawaii
– Giovanna Emily Mafi – Miss Jowella Hiring & Even Planning and Bellarina Aldama Hansen and Miss Laquinda restaurant.
Speaking to Radio Tonga News, President of The Tonga Leiti Association says, the competition will be for 3 nights, starting tomorrow and ends on Friday.
The first judging event tomorrow will be the contestant’s own creation and a singing and poetry competition on the theme from some of the secondary schools.
On Thursday will be their own talents and others based on the theme.
The competition will wrap up on Friday night with the International wear, finale of the singing and poetry competition from secondary schools to be wrapped up with the crowning and presentation of awards to the winners.
Meanwhile, today the 9 contestants are involved in community visits the Alonga Centre for the adult disabled and Hua’atolitoli correctional center to present gifts and perform various entertainment for them.
© Radio and Television Tonga News