Main Menu

A man electrocuted last night while preparing his father’s wake

Radio & Television Tonga News 4/08/2017

 

A 36 year old man of Kolomotu’a died last night allegedly from electrocution.

 

A Tonga Power Limited spokesman said they are still verifying whether the deceased was trying to connect electrical wires and light bulbs for his father’s funeral.

 

It is still unknown if the decease had any electrical knowledge on electrical wiring

 

Radio Tonga is still waiting for Tonga Police and Vaiola Hospital for details on the incident.

 

This is the first electrocution case for this year, with the hope this incident will be not be repeated.

 

© Radio & Television Tonga News